TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- You must allow 4-7 business days for the arrival of each package.
- We do not offer any refunds.
Every effort has been made to show and describe the merchandise and all information on this website as accurately as possible. However, many manufacturers make changes in design, color, package size and style during the year. We reserve the right to make any necessary changes for information printed incorrectly. Prices and offers are subject to change. Out of stock or discontinued items will be replaced with a comparable item. We regret any changes that might occur and will make every effort to minimize these occurrences.
ALLERGIES & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Care-a-Cell Inmate Care Packages will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to food consumed, or items one may come in contact with, while eating any items from our care packages. If your inmate has food allergies or other medical conditions adversely affected by certain foods, please carefully review the items in each care package.
INMATE TRANSFERS & CHANGES IN STATUS
We are not responsible for inmate transfers or changes in status such as moves to solitary confinement or the infirmary, nor do we know when they will occur. You will need to check directly with the facility to ensure proper delivery. If the inmate has been released, the care package will be left in the facility’s office for 7 days for the inmate or family to pick up.
You agree to indemnify and hold Care-A-Cell Inmate Care Packages and its parent company, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any third-party claim or cause of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, out of your access or use of the Site or your violation of any law or the rights of any person.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles. By using the Site, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of these courts. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action directly or indirectly arising out of the Site shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, regardless of any law to the contrary.